DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT (DILG)
The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) is the executive department responsible for promoting peace and order, ensuring public safety, and strengthening the capability of local government units to effectively deliver basic services to the citizenry.
The following agencies are attached to the DILG (Department of the Interior and Local Government):
- Bureau of Fire Protection
- Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP)
- Local Government Academy National Police Commission
- Philippine National Police (PNP)
- Philippine Public Safety College
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (DOH)
The Department of Health (DOH) is the country’s principal health agency. It is responsible for ensuring access to basic public health services through the provision of quality healthcare and the regulation of providers of health goods and services.
The following agencies are attached to the DOH:
- Philippine Institute of Traditional and Alternative Health Care
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
- Philippine National AIDS Council
- Commission on Population
- National Nutrition Council
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT (DOLE)
The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) is the national government agency mandated to formulate policies, implement programs, and serve as the policy-coordinating arm of the Executive Branch in the field of labor and employment. The DOLE promotes gainful employment opportunities and optimizes the development and utilization of the country’s manpower resources.
The following agencies are attached to the DOLE (Department of Labor and Employment):
- Institute for Labor Studies
- National Conciliation and Mediation Board
- National Labor Relations Commission
- National Maritime Polytechnic
- National Wages and Productivity Commission
- Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Center (OSHC)
As a partner in the SAFE FILMING Program, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) takes in-charge in the monitoring of compliance to the guidelines to the FDCP-DOLE Joint Memorandum Circular (JMC) No. 001 Series of 2020 and other OSH-related concerns including work-related injuries, illnesses, and any unsafe working conditions.